Wednesday, June 19, 2013

About Me

     I don't talk about myself much, so I'll keep this short. I like to play video games. I play all types, and I prefer multiplayer games to single player games. I grew up with a Super Nintendo and a brother. Super Nintendo happens to have two controllers, so that's probably where the draw to multiplayer games comes from.

     LAN parties are amazingly fun, and I highly recommend them. First person shooters are much more fun when you can yell at each other across the room or see facial expressions of the people you kill, especially if you've known the players for a long time. 12 person system-link xbox parties with my friends were what I looked forward to on the weekends in my early teens.

     I've spent more or less my entire life playing video games, and I'm extremely partial to dungeon crawlers, fantasy RPG hack and slash games, and fast paced shooter games. I'm also a sucker for nostalgia. I grew up playing Halo and Diablo, and I have most recently been spending a lot of time with Neverwinter. League of Legends has always been a standby game that I'm never upset about playing. If you like these games, then these are the types of games I will be covering in future posts.

     With this blog, I hope to help you get the most out of your free time. Time is a valuable commodity, and the last thing you want to do is waste the time you have set aside to enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment