Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Website

     My website is a more concentrated and summarized version of my blog. Ideally, I'll get to the point where my website is easier to navigate than my blog. It has links to all my game review posts, includes my some articles I've written that I wanted more depth in than just a blog post, and has a way to contact me directly.

      The website will soon become the general hub for all things Game Hawk. Gear, in depth articles, reviews for games, links to relevant content. I plan to give you a way to see everything in an easier to read and concentrated form. I don't want to direct you to everything, I want to give you examples of good games, so that you will be more apt to explore new games for yourself, or so you'll explore new game genres that you wouldn't normally play.

     The website has picture links on the homepage of games that I've reviewed that go directly to their corresponding blog posts. As of this point, I haven't negatively reviewed any games, but that's mostly due to the fact that the games I've reviewed were recommended to me by friends. I've also got them on the search for more great games while I work out the finer details with finishing my website and getting some cool and valuable content up for you guys.

     I hope you'll share my blog and my website with friends, and remember it in your free time when you're looking for something new to play. Hopefully I'll be able to release new content faster than you can eat it up, but that's something we'll have to find out together. If you have any questions or recommendations, feel free to drop by my website and use the "Contact Me" page.

     Coming soon is a link to my shop full of Game Hawk gear complete with a logo. I'm considering putting in another page that will link all my non-review blog posts. I've been busy with real life recently, so I haven't had much time to direct towards exploring new games. Over the weekend I'll have some free time to try and churn out some new content. Until then, here is a link to my website: Enjoy, and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment