1. Write blog posts liek you're talking to people. it makes them easier to read.
2. stick on topic while posting
3. Sometimes websites change their layout and you need to improvise
4. Even with step by step instructions, things can be frustrating
5. managing a website is easy, but still takes time
6. I like reviewing video games
7. Varying the types of posts makes thing more interesting
8. google factors in your outbound links to give you traffic
9. there are tons of free third party software products for businesses
10. the Google main page is more than a search bar
11. Putting up ads on your websites is really easy, and they update themselves
12. I never knew where the little ad boxes came from that are posted by Chitika
13. Posting 3-4 times a week is easier than I thought
14. Paypal is difficult
No comments:
Post a Comment